To keep water bright and clean all the year, it is necessary to do all these activities during swimming-season:
- Regular measurements of free chlorine and pH values and keeping them within the prescribed limits
- monitoring and adjustment of automatic dispensers if they are equipped with swimming pool
- eplenishment chemicals, either in liquid form (for automatic dispensers) or in the form of tablets
- vacuuming and cleaning the pool bottom
- removing floating debris from the surface of the pool using leaf skimmer
- monitor the pressure gauge on the filter and if necessary rinse it
- refill clean water, if the pool is not equipped with automatic filling device.