There three basic types of pool-water heating:
1) Heat exchangers
Heat exchangers are supplied in both stainless and titanium (suitable for salt water) version. Heat exchangers can be connected to a gas boiler and even the solar system.
- Connection to the pool water circuit 50/63 mm (glued)
- Operating pressure 2 bars
- Types of heat exchangers: 20, 30, 40, 70 kW
2) Electrical tank-less heating
Electric instantaneous water heaters are equipped with the thermostat up to 40 °C, pressure switch and thermal fuse.
- Connection to the water circuit through the thread 1.5 "or glued 50 mm pipe
- Ranging from 3 to 36 kW
3) Heat pumps
Heat pumps for heating water in swimming pools are available in many variants according to client requirements. Heat pumps can have:
- The possibility of year-round operation
- Titanium heat exchanger
- Own control unit with a display
- The possibility of cooling water in the summer.
We recommend installing of heating device together with pool enclosure or solar cover.