If you have already decided for equipping of pool enclosure, please, read construction readiness requirements first. In case that you are not sure with possibility of installation of pool enclosure in your garden, please contact us.
Preparing surface for installation
- Pool enclosure must be installed on hard surface (concrete, paving, wood, ceramic…), along the longer side of the pool.
- Buyer is obliged to ensure evenness of the surface (max. tolerance is 2 – 3 mm).
- Manufacturer does not recommend installation of rails to unconsolidated surfaces. In these cases, there is a possibility of damage if strong wind blows (we can install enclosure, but we will not be responsible for any damages caused because of inappropriate surface).
- Buyer is obliged to ensure enough people for handling of enclosure segments at the day of delivery. Buyer must also provide source of electricity not further than 20 m from the place of installation.
- If the access road is in the bad condition, buyer must ensure unloading on his own account.
- If previous requirements are not met, and installation of pool enclosure cannot be finished, buyer will pay all costs associated with finishing of installation at another date.
- Buyer is obliged to announce presence of extreme weather conditions at place of installation in advance. If buyer does not announce this, every damage caused by unannounced extreme weather conditions will be repaired only on customer´s account.