Pool enclosures may not, despite its undisputed benefits, suit to everyone. See the pros and cons and decide whether the pool enclosure is advantageous for you.
Advantages of pool enclosures
- Extends the swimming season from spring to autumn.
- The pleasure of bathing in the open air will be not lost, just push the roof away.
- Saves your time and provides easier maintenance of the pool.
- Saves money spent on water treatment products.
- Water quality will increase.
- The water temperature will remain constant over the night.
- Roofing is the perfect protection against the fall of children and pets into the water.
- Makes pool maintenance incomparably easier
- Reduces number of pool repairs needed after winter
Disadvantages of pool enclosures
- It is necessary to remove the snow from roofing during winter.
- Somebody may not like “greenhouse” in the garden.
- Enclosures are still quite expensive.